The Woolgoolga Lake is a family friendly picnic area that is used by many in our community. There have been concerns for a few years about the state and management of the lake. Federal Member for Page Kevin Hogan today announced $20,000 to revegetate the banks of the lake with native plants and environmental stabilisation…
- www.australia.gov.au/ is a central source for key updates on the government’s response across all areas.
- A 24/7 National Coronavirus Health Information Line is available on 1800 020 080. The line provides health and situation information on the outbreak.
- The Government has announced significant support for individuals and households, for more information please click here
- We have also announced important support for businesses, to see what is available for you, please click here or call the Business Support Hotline (13 28 46)
- To find out more about COVID-19 symptoms or what to do if you’re feeling unwell, please click here
- To see how to best protect yourself & others from COVID-19, please click here
- Please do not hesitate to contact my office on 02 6621 4044, should you require any further information.
Businesses and Farmers selling locally
As a community, now is the time we come together.
There are many local businesses who are making changes to help others. For example, some are supplying food and services through phone orders, or delivering to your door, or offering pick up from farm gate or business.
If you are a local business/farmer and want to get the word out about what you are doing, please let me know.
Email me via firstname.lastname@example.org what you are doing and how you would like people to place orders for pick up or delivery. I will share the information on my website, Facebook and Instagram page.
We have beautiful produce and services in our area. Let’s support each other and buy local. It is a time to look out for each other.
This is not about panic buying, this is about making sure we are all being looked after and supporting local business.
So if you are a business changing things up to help the community and move produce to those who need it – let me know.
Stay safe and take care everyone.